Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Search in comments
Search in excerpt
Search in posts
Search in pages
Search in groups
Search in users
Search in forums
Filter by Custom Post Type
lagosphoto
Filter by Categories
Uncategorized
photo description Church was formerly called St. Saviour’s Colonial Church. The records of the Colonial Church contain a long note describing a service first held for the purpose of dedicating the Hall in King’s College for divine service on Dec. 22, 1909
photo title

OUR SAVIOUR’S CHURCH TBS Lagos

photographer:

42 Views

photographer:

Posted
1 month ago
0
votes
comments
no comment